The purpose of a brand is to influence customer choice. So how does our work stand up?
We have no interest in branding for its own sake (fun and all as it can be) so are always looking to link our work on brands to measurable results. For most of our clients, that means more sales. For some, results are measured in terms of increased membership, lives saved or lessons learned. In every case, we want to know has the brand influenced choice and helped our client achieve their strategic purpose.
Our Case Stories
In telling these stories, our aim has been to spin a good yarn whilst delivering a real punchline (usually in the form of dramatic results). For those who are impatient to know how the story ends, you can always cut to the chase and go to the bottom line.
For the rest, are you sitting comfortably? Then we’ll begin…
- Aussie Ice - Hitting the Sweet Spot - The story of how a premium ice cream rode the big wave to the top.
- Paul Lanigan - A Story Of Vision & Courage
- Lee Valley Clothing - Back to nature - The story of how a premium clothing brand rediscovered the source of its power
- Acquired Brain Injury Ireland - Happy Returns: The story of how an extraordinary organisation brought its message home.
- McAnax - New McAnax Brand Equips Team for Success
- go!kids! - Building A New Brand Is Child’s Play
- Arbutus Hotel Killarney - Bringing It All Home - There ever, the story of a Killarney original.
- Liberty Limousines - New limousine service hits the town - entrepreneurs invite us to sit back and enjoy the ride.