Take a step-by-step approach to building your own strategic brand framework.
Contact: Design, Print & Packaging Skillnet
Raising A Brand: Six-Week Brand Development Programme
More and more, customers are making their choices based on brand. So why choose you?
A strong brand helps you command your market by making you the natural choice of best customers. Under the watchful eye of Islandbridge Brand Director Gerard Tannam, you’ll learn the basics of brand-building (including customer and market research) and take a step-by-step approach to building your own strategic brand framework.
On completing the Programme, you’ll have:
- A Brand Framework
- A Customer Bullseye Programme (Market Profile)
- A Brand Strategy
- A Brand Action Plan (to put your brand to work for you)
- A Briefing Template (to enable you to brief expert resources effectively)
Valued at more than €6,000, your Programme Fee of €950 (usual fee €1,150) per participating Company includes:
- 6 Weekly Working Sessions
- 1 One-to-one Strategic Planning Session with Programme Director Gerard Tannam
- Programme Materials (including 13 bespoke Brand-building Tools)
DPP Skillnet Raising A Brand Programme runs over 6 Weekly Sessions:
9.30am – 12.30pm each Tuesday from February 16th to March 23rd inclusive.
Here’s what previous participants had to say after completing the Programme:
“We doubled our strike rate for new business” – Fergus Doyle, The Business Troubleshooters
“We saw a 25% increase in the number of ideal clients” – Merja Sumiloff, Simply Bodywork
“We achieved a 32% growth in revenue” – Ronan Kilroy, Focalpoint
“We managed a very successful rebrand” – Brian O’Reilly, Fusion Events